Monday, April 16, 2012

Introduction

First I'll give a little background about myself. My name is Connor Wright, I am a self proclaimed film snob/enthusiast. I love everything about movies. I have favorites from pretty much every decade all the way back to the silent film era. So anytime I am asked to do a project for school that involves watching movies and critiquing and analyzing them, I get quite excited.

Looking through the lists of movies to choose from It took me a while to choose. I had seen almost every film on the list and enjoyed most of them. But being the Sidney Lumet and William Holden fan that I am, I had to choose "Network". What I plan on doing with this blog is each entry I will focus on a different analytical aspect of the film. The first one I will simply review the film as a critic, then I will follow that up with posts discussing the different aspect of ethics, morals and the over all view this movie has of the news broadcasting world.

I hope that this blog will be both entertaining and insightful and will help whomever may come across it gain a better appreciation for this great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment